Here’s my 2nd batch of Halloween cookies. I messed up on the green icing as the consistency was too runny. Ugh, other than that, it turned out better than I expected. I got the orange color better than the last time. I realized when decorating cookies, you need a load of patience and can’t do everything all at once. For the pumpkins faces, I did it last night and chill them in the frige. I had 5 pumpkins, and thought just to make 5 faces. However, they were so delicate, 2 of them didn’t make it.

Once I get the hang of these, I’ll definitely get the boys and girls involved. I think it’s a lot more fun when decorating the cookies in a group!