InstaTen…10 things currently happening in the house, Instagram style.
- Dai Bee started wearing his glasses as of this week. He can see things much clearer now.
- To help save water, boys bring a bucket to showers. The bucket collects the water while waiting for the hot water. I use the water in the bucket to wash vegetables, dishes, and/or water plants, etc. Dai Bee came up with this idea, by the way.
- As of now, Dai Bee is exactly 5′ (91 lbs) and Ah Lo is 4’9-3/4″ (80lbs). Both are between 75-90% percentile in height.
- Boys have been doing their laundry and recently recruited in the dishwashing crew.
- Ah Lo has picked up his passion for drawing again, and now learning with a teacher to sketch free hand. He’s in the shop at the same time while Dai Bee takes his violin lessons.
- Ah Lo is also taking violin lessons at school now.
- Ah Lo is my sous chef, helping out with dinner and making rice now every day after school. Here he is making the sauce for dinner.
- On top of piano and violin, Dai Bee is taking guitar lessons at school from his former choir teacher. He took guitar lessons before, but didn’t have the time to continue a third instrument. Having it at school works out perfectly.
- Dai Bee has been practicing piano every morning for 45-60 minutes, 5 days a week before he goes to school. After school, he’ll squeeze his time to practice violin.
- Boys don’t have any sports signed up for this fall.