InstaTen…10 things currently happening or have happened, Instagram style.
- Dai Bee has been going to the senior home to play music most weekends. Sometimes he may get requests by elders’ family.
- Boys first experience with Segway, and they loved it.
- Went on our annual coastal clean up. This year their cousin came along and pitched in to help.
- Writing chinese calligraphy now has become our Sunday morning ritual. After breakfast, the boys would write 5 pages while Mr. Piggy and I just relax or read. A quiet time enjoyed by all.
- My favorite part of the Chinese curriculum is when I teach the boys a new song, and they sing it.
- Ah Lo studying root words, also part of our weekend morning ritual.
- On weekends, I’ll ask the boys to make breakfast. Otherwise, they will go for easiest choice – cereal. This morning, they are making French toast sticks.
- Dai Bee is diligently working on H.S. applications lately, and this is one of them.
- Boys enjoying fencing class.
- Even after the election is over, we are still talking about it. I’m happy that the results of this election serve as a wake up call for the younger generation and give them more of a drive and incentive to make positive changes in the future.